Tips to Format or Reinstall Windows PC is an easy task. You just need some basic knowledge about your computer. So, let's get started!
1. A Windows 10/8/7 installation disc.
2. An external hard disk or USB drive.
How To Format or Reinstall Windows 10, 7, 8 Operating Systems:
1. First off, take a full backup of your personal data. That's because, formatting your PC will swipe out those data as well So, just plug in your secondary storage device and copy all of your important files in it.
2. Restart your computer and open BIOS menu before the Windows boots up. You can either press F1/F10/F11 / Tab or Del keys to open it up.
3. Now, head over to boot menu and set your DVD as primary drive. Save the changes and exit the BIOS.
4. Your PC will boot from Windows installation disk. Just click on 'Install now' and enter the product key.
5. On the next screen, select 'Custom Installation'. After that, just click on 'Drive options (advanced).
6. Select each drive and hit 'Format' button. That's it, this process will delete each and everything from your desktop.